Master of Arts in Performance
Piano lessons, Collaborative piano, Accompaniment
Beginners to Advanced
I am a concert pianist and passionate teacher. After graduating with distinction from the Royal Academy of Music (Master of Arts in Piano Solo Performance), I was appointed a Junior Fellow there. I also graduated with distinction from the State Music School in Warsaw and Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice, Poland.
I have performed as a soloist and chamber musician at many prestigious UK venues including Wigmore Hall, Bridgewater Hall, St John`s Smith Square, St Martin in the Fields, London School of Economics, Colston Hall. I have also performed in Germany, Slovakia, Ukraine, France, Portugal, Italy and Poland.
I have won top prizes at numerous solo and chamber music competitions, including:
- 19th International J. S. Bach Piano Competition in Gorzów Wielkopolski: 1st Prize (piano solo)
- 23rd Young Musician International Competition in Barletta: 1st Prize and Special Jury Prize (piano solo)
- 6th International Music Competition in Filadelfia: 1st Prize (piano solo)
- 8th International J. Zarebski Music Competition in Warsaw-Izabelin: 2nd Prize
- The Worshipful Company of Musicians Concerts Auditions: Winner (piano trio)
- Patrons` Award at the Royal Academy of Music: Winner (flute and piano duo)
- May Mukle/Douglas Cameron Prize at the Royal Academy of Music: 1st Prize (cello and piano duo)
- 16th Friedrich Kuhlau Internation Competition in Uelzen: 1st Prize and Grand Prix for the Best Ensemble (flute and piano duo)
- 17th International Music Competition `Val Tidone’: 1st Prize and Special Jury Prize (violin and piano duo)
- 5th International Music Competition in Francavilla Fontana: Grand Prix (viola and piano duo)
- 6th International Music Competition in Filadelfia: 2nd Prize (violin and piano duo)
- 23rd Young Musician International Competition in Barletta: 2nd Prize (viola and piano duo)
- 1st International Chamber Music Competition in Czestochowa: 3rd Prize (violin and piano duo)
- 1st Chamber Music Competition in Bydgoszcz: 3rd Prize (violin and piano duo)
I have also been awarded the Thomas Jennings Exhibition Prize, Marjorie McAdams Scholarship and several scholarships from the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
I have 11 years of experience teaching students at all levels and all ages (children, young people, adults). Over those years I have developed a unique teaching method, which is based on individual approach, creativity, fun and professionalism. I offer thorough preparation for ABRSM and Trinity grade exams, as well as exploration of mainstream classical and popular music repertoire.
My lessons are always personalised. During the first lesson, I take a lot of care in understanding my students and their needs, learning what their strengths and weaknesses are, and finding the best way of teaching and motivating them. I believe that each one of my student has something unique to offer, so all they need is somebody who can help them bring out the best in them and realise their full potential.
Piano lessons with me include:
- Basic and advanced piano techniques
- Understanding musical notation
- Rhythm exercises
- Aural exercises
- Music games (for younger students)
- Musical expression and interpretation
- Self-expression through music
- Understanding of music in a historical context
- Performance preparation
Theory lessons with me include:
- Thorough preparation for Music Theory grade exams (all levels)
PLEASE NOTE: All users of our service are bound by our terms
and conditions. We strongly recommend that you read our guidelines
on choosing a teacher before making any approach to a teacher for music lessons.
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.