BA Hons Popular Music Studies (1st Class) - Leeds College of Music
As in A Level Music and Music Technology
Grade 5 Music Theory
Beginners to Advanced
Specialist Bass Guitar Tuition – North London
Professional bass lessons personalised to help each student achieve their own targets in a friendly environment.
- All ages welcome
- Beginner to advanced skill levels covered.
- Flexible lesson scheduling.
- Unique lessons based upon each students abilities and goals.
- Grades 1 - 8 on either the Trinity or Rock School Syllabus.
- Comprehensive syllabus of styles and genres covered
- Music theory taught in the context of playing and performing music.
- The role of the bass player in a band.
- Bass line construction and development within multiple genres.
- Lessons taught at your home at no extra cost.
- Instruments and amps available for use in lessons.
- Library of over 400 bass line transcriptions to learn from
- Flexible lesson lengths
- Block booking discounts available
- FREE consultation lesson.
- Prices range from £17 for half an hour to £27 for an hour.
- ABOUT ME -
My names Dave and I currently work as a professional musician in London. I graduated from Leeds College of Music with a BA (Hons) 1st Class in Popular Music Studies. I am fully DBS/CRB checked and a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutors.
I have over ten years of professional experience which includes performing at prestigious festivals such as Glastonbury, Isle of Wight festival and Bestival as well as major venues throughout the UK. I currently play for both original artists and projects as well as in cover bands in London and across the country.
Fee (45 minutes): £25.00
Fee (60 minutes): £30.00
PLEASE NOTE: All users of our service are bound by our terms
and conditions. We strongly recommend that you read our guidelines
on choosing a teacher before making any approach to a teacher for music lessons.
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.