Violinist: Performer and
September 2018- until present: Artist Diploma, Royal College of Music
- Ian Stoutzker Prize Holder, supported by a Joan Weller scholarship
- Professor Radu Blidar
- Generously loaned a Joseph Rocca violin, 1848 from the RCM.
September 2016- July 2018: Master of Performance (Distinction), RCM,
- Ian Stoutzker Prize Scholar, supported by a Lydia Napper Award.
- Professor Radu Blidar.
September 2012- July 2016: Bachelor of Music (First Class Honours), RCM
- Ian Stoutzker Prize Scholar
- Professor Natasha Boyarsky.
September 2004- July 2012: Yehudi Menuhin School for young musicians, Cobham, Surrey
- Bursary under the Music and Dance Scheme.
- Professor Natasha Boyarsky.
Solo & Chamber
July 2018: Wigmore Hall, RCM String Showcase Concert
March 2018: Amaryllis Fleming Concert Hall, RCM
- Maxim Vengerov Masterclass.
November 2017: Austrian Cultural Forum, Lunchtime Concert
June 2015: Cadogan Hall, RCM Rising Stars Concert series
October 2014: Amaryllis Fleming Concert Hall, RCM
- RCM Prize winners concert series, after winning the Albany Piano Chamber Competition in May 2014.
July 2012: Wigmore Hall, YMS Graduation Recital
June 2012: Sean Rafferty’s In Tune, Radio 3
January 2012: Brighton Dome
- Mozart Sinfonia Concertante with Nazli Erdogan, conductor Barry Wordsworth.
May 2011: Kumho Arts Hall, Seoul, South Korea, solo recital
May 2009: Herkulessaal München, with the Kammerphilharmonie dacapo München
- Mozart Violin Concerto No. 4, conductor Franz Schottky.
2004-2012: Menuhin Hall
- Numerous Lunchtime, Showcase & Summer Festival Concerts throughout the period.
2016-2017: BBC Symphony Orchestra Pathway Scheme, under
Mentors Lucica Trita and Danny Fajardo.
- Participated in projects under conductors Andrew Davis, Ilan Volkov, Jochen Rieder, Jukka-Pekka Sarasate and Francois-Xavier Roth.
2015-2016: London Symphony Orchestra String Experience
Scheme, Barbican Hall
- Participated in projects under conductors Simon Rattle, Pablo Heras- Casado and Daniel Harding.
2012-2018: RCM Symphony, RCM Philharmonic, RCM
Chamber Orchestra & RCM String Band, Amaryllis
Fleming Concert Hall
- Led First & Second violin sections in projects with: Bernard Haitink, Nicholas Collon, Maxim Rysanov, Juraj Valcuha and Mark Messenger, among a few.
2004-2012: Yehudi Menuhin School Orchestra
- Numerous concerts given at the Menuhin Hall, Menuhin Festival in Gstaad Switzerland, Remis Cathedral, Thaxted Music Festival, Banstead, Leamington Hastings and the Royal Festival Hall.
TEACHING AND OUTREACH
September 2012-present: Private violin tutor in London
- All standards and ages.
2015: Various RCM Sparks workshops, assistant
2013: Professional Skills Teaching module, RCM
2011-2012: Yehudi Menuhin School Outreach projects
Three varied pieces by Britten were supplemented by Mozart’s Sinfonia Concertante, played with youthful charm by two members of the world famous Yehudi Menuhin School, violinist Anna Lee and viola player Nazli Erdogan.
Lee, clearly a gifted Korean 17-year-old, played with effortless skill and necessary detachment- the worthinghearld.co.uk