I'm an experienced guitar player and guitar teacher. I've been playing for about 12 years, with function, cover and original bands and I'm still doing it.
FROM 2004 TO 2008 (In ITALY): I played in various cover bands in and
around my city Cremona, in Italy.
In the meanwhile I was receiving guitar lessons from guitarist Mattia Tedesco (currently touring with italian artist Gianluca Grignani and Dolcenera) at the “Pontesound” Music School in Cremona, my hometown.
– 2005: I recorded guitar parts for 2 instrumental albums by drummer Marino Bocelli in Cremona.
– 2005: I recorded a demo CD with my band called S.A.T.O (Ozzy Osbourne tribute band).
– 2006: I attended an intensive course with guitar teacher Donato Begotti at the “Pontesound” School. The course lasted 3 months and it covered guitar theory and technique.
– May 2006: Played at the “Motorock” Summer Music Festival in Cremona
– 2007: I was giving private guitar lessons to people aged 15-25 in Cremona for 1 year
– 2008: I recorded a demo CD with my cover band “Rock Machine”
– 2009: I won a scolarship to attend the “One Year Diploma” course at the Tech Music Schools in Acton, London. While attending the course I was writing articles for the italian music magazine “Chitarre”
FROM 2009 TO 2012 (In LONDON):
– From September 2009 to June 2010 I studied at the Tech Music Schools in Acton. At the end of the course I received the “One Year Diploma”
– While studying I was playing with pop/rock band “Ginger Jellies” and gigging all around London.
– JANUARY 2011: I took part in a music video from the band “STIFF ALL STARS”. The song is called “Something for the weekend”.
– In FEBRUARY 2010 I joined a classic rock band called KILL FOR EDEN,
http://www.killforeden.com, and I'm currently playing with them.
– JUNE 2010: I played at the legendary “Shepherds Bush Empire” 02 Academy in Shepherds Bush, London, for the Tech Music Schools Graduation event.
– SEPTEMBER 2010: I did some online guitar lessons which still appear on the website: http://www.mattsguitarlessons.co.uk/index.html
– FROM OCTOBER 2010: played with artist Simon James White, doing some gigs in and outside London. http://sjwrocks.com
– NOVEMBER 2010: I recorded the first EP “Kerosene” with Kill For Eden, preparing for a single release in March 2011.
– JANUARY 2011: I started to write songs for a project called “Future Shock”. With Future Shock I gigged in London and I recorded the first EP, released in December 2011.
– FROM JUNE 2011: I joined the company “West London Music Tutors”, and I started to give weekly guitar lessons in London. I also worked as a guitar tutor for James Grynier, and I'm still doing it with an average number of 10 students per week.
– JUNE 2011: I recorded the first EP with my band Future Shock.
– NOVEMBER 2011: I started recording the first album with my band Kill For Eden, for a release in September 2012.
– APRIL 2012 : The self-titled EP “Future shock” is released online
- JUNE 2012 : Andrea and his band Future Shock win the BEST INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE on the UNSIGNED MUSIC AWARDS 2012 on Playmusic Magazine. The prize is a guitar and a bass from the Fret King brand and a full page interview on the July issue of Playmusic.
- JULY 2012 : Andrea gets a guitar endorsement with the company FRET KING
Fee (60 minutes): £30.00
Fee (30 minutes): £20.00
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.