PGCE Secondary Music
BA (Hons) Classical Music
ABRSM Grade 8 Singing
ABRSM Grade 6 Piano
GSMD Grade 8 Trumpet
LAMDA Grade 8
Composing / Songwriting
GCSE and A-Level tutoring
Classical / Opera
Jazz and Blues
Beginners to Advanced
Stephanie is an experienced vocal teacher, piano teacher, performer and composer. She has been teaching music, music technology and leading choirs for over 11 years. Stephanie is a classically trained vocalist who also has extensive experience in Jazz, Pop, Blues, Rock and Musical Theatre.
Stephanie is an enthusiastic teacher who adapts her lessons to each student by focusing on their own individual needs. Whether you are starting out as a beginner, looking at learning for fun, wanting to take grades or a professional wanting to get back into singing and/or playing again, Stephanie's lessons aim to bring out the best in her students by building confidence, developing techniques, extending repertoire and exploring the inner musician.
As a composer and multi-instrumentalist, Stephanie writes and records her music in her own home studio. She is able to provide song-writing lessons to those who wish to progress their composition skills. Students will also have the opportunity to record their performances and/or compositions in her studio if they wish to.
- Qualified Music, ICT and Drama teacher for secondary education
- Head of Music & Music Technology at a secondary school
- DBS certified
- Over 17 years performing experience - Lead singer for various function bands, Musical theatre groups, Opera groups, Jazz quartet and ensembles, swing bands, Choirs and Vocal Groups.
- Session vocalist for various producers and composers in Brighton and London. Projects include independent films, advertisement, Kew Gardens, Blenheim Palace, Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
- Currently composing music for own EP.
Lessons usually take place at Stephanie's home studio or lessons can be held over Skype upon request.
Fee (30 minutes): £22.00
Fee (60 minutes): £40.00
PLEASE NOTE: All users of our service are bound by our terms
and conditions. We strongly recommend that you read our guidelines
on choosing a teacher before making any approach to a teacher for music lessons.
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.