- Undergraduate Bachelor of Music (Bmus) and the Royal Academy of Music.
- PGCE at Watford Boys Grammar School - Sept 2016
- Music Teacher for Harrow Music Service.
- Music Teacher for Barnet Education Arts Trust.
- Peripatetic Teacher at St Christopher's Prep School.
- Conductor at the Hendon Music Center, Junior Band
- Current Trombone teacher - Dudley Bright (Principal of the LSO)
- DipABRSM in Flute 2013
- Grade 8 Flute 2010
- Grade 6 Trombone 2010
- Grade 8 Music Theory 2013
- Grade 5 Piano 2013
- NVQ Level 2 in First Aid training (Paediatric)
- CRB Checked regularly
- 4 AS Levels - AAAA
5 A2 Levels - AAAAB
(Music, History, Politics, Religious Studies, General Studies)
All styles and Genres
Beginners to Advanced
- Achieved Flute Diploma ABRSM, grade 8 Flute, grade 6 Trombone, grade 5 Piano, plus grade 8 music theory. I am currently studying towards grade 8 Trombone.
- Studied Flute at the Royal Academy of Music under Tom Hancox and Trombone by Dudley Bright, my previous teacher was Stuart Quinlan, Head of Brass at Watford Boys Grammar School.
- Teach private lessons for all ages (children and adults)
- I am a member of various music groups. Firstly Kings College London Symphony Orchestra and Jazz Band, which I joined in September 2012 playing Trombone. I have attended Harrow Young Musicians (HYM) music school for ten years; currently I am a member of the Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphonic Winds, Concert Band and Big Band, performing at venues such as The Royal Albert Hall and St John’s Smith’s Square, and have travelled on 10 tours to France, Belgium and Venice.
- I am principal Trombone in Harrow’s Grimsdyke Brass Band, performing at local events, London Southern Counties Brass Band Contest, regular concerts at the Elliot Hall and traveling on tour to Belgium.
- I organised an successful tour for Kings College London Symphony Orchestra as their President and I took 70 musicians away to Belgium for 5 days to perform 3 concerts. These were in Brussels Cathedral, Vervier and Leuven. The tour was a fantastic success and I have already begun preparations for a 7 day tour to Europe next year for the Orchestra.
- I was invited by the London Philharmonic Orchestra to perform The Planets at the Royal Festival Hall last summer; I played 2nd Trombone under LPO 1st Trombonist Mark Templeton, which was a truly amazing experience!
- I have depped for various orchestras including Amersham's Misbourne Symphony Orchestra, Misbourne's Brass Ensemble, HYM Concert band and Harefield Community Choir and Band.
- I have pit orchestra experience having performed in week long shows of Seusical the Musical and Oliver.
- I work for the council's children centres and children services and therefore have a great deal of experience with working with children, including those with learning difficulties.
PLEASE NOTE: All users of our service are bound by our terms
and conditions. We strongly recommend that you read our guidelines
on choosing a teacher before making any approach to a teacher for music lessons.
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.