• Started competition singing at the age of 8 winning numerous solo singing prizes at the Inverclyde Music Festival.
• Member of RSNO Junior Chorus for 4 years. Principal soprano soloist with the chorus at performances in Aberdeen, Dundee and Glasgow
• Studied at the Junior RSAMD for 4 Years where I was runner up in the Opera Cup and the Scots Song competition.
• Member of the National Youth Choir of Scotland for 8 years. Performed with them as part of the choir and as a soloist all over the UK, including the proms at the Albert Hall, the Grant Park Festival in Chicago, the Edinburgh Festival, Hungary and Germany. Many of these performances have been broadcast on radio and television
• Invited member of the RSAMD Chamber Choir.
• Principal soprano with the female chamber choir Les Sirènes recently reviewed in The Herald. Co-responsibility with musical director for auditions and music selection.
• Booked to sing for many charitable and professional organisation events including British Airways and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
• Soloist for the Georgian Consort Society
• Invited to sing for the conductor of Capella Nova
• Recent CD drew praise from Dame Emma Kirkby
• Graduate Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama B.Mus. Hons. 2010
• Invited performer at the Glamis Musicale November 2010.
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.