Highly experienced drum teacher, performer, and composer; I teach students of all ages and abilities covering Jazz, Pop, Funk, Rock, and Brazilian styles.
Offering friendly, professional, enjoyable and personally tailored lessons that focus on:
- Aural training
- Music Software skills
- Sight reading
Jeremy Paul is a gifted, creative contemporary drummer whose instrumental ability is matched by his knowledge of and enthusiasm for drumming and music His skill in being able to communicate this makes him a top class teacher as well. - Pete Cater.
Jeremy's experience, qualifications, and other details:
- BMus Honours Degree from The London Centre of Creative Media
- MMus Honours Degree from Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Highly experienced session musician; performing at venues such as Barbican Hall, The Jazz Cafe, Milton Court and Ronnie Scott’s.
- Specialism in teaching Improvisation, Groove, and Ensemble playing - particularly useful for producers and artists.
- Using creative materials/methods to teach a broad range of musical skills
- Has studied with some of the UK’s leading musicians including James Maddren, Gareth Lockrane, Ralph Salmins, Trevor Tomkins, Malcolm Edmonstone, Scott Stroman, Barry Green, Barak Schmool, Pete Cater and Richard Brook.
- Can teach at your home or my studio in Canning Town
- Cost of lessons: £35 per hour at my studio and nearby areas.
- Cost of lessons for traveling further afield: £40 per hour (prices vary depending on location in London)
- If you have any questions or would like to book a lesson, please contact me on 07429343798
*Jeremy also has an Enhanced DBS Certificate
Fee (60 minutes): £35.00
Fee (120 minutes): £65.00
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.