Master of Music Degree
M.Mus (Bassoon as main subject) Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, Cardiff - passed with merits
KMETH2 (Advanced Kodaly Methodology), Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (Grades A4 & A5)
ABRSM Grade 8 Music Theory - passed with distinction
ABRSM Grade 8 Bassoon - passed with distinction
M.D. Semmelweis, Budapest - passed with merits
Annually updated children's and adults' life support courses, child protection and caring for vulnerable adults courses
Training courses for music teachers
Singing awareness courses for health professionals
Instrumental and Aural/Theory for music pupils
See details below
For Music Teachers:
Learn how to
- adapt your music teaching to deliver high quality progressive music lessons with singing, whole body movements and instruments to all ages,
- collaborate with your colleagues to offer a broad curriculum based on exploratory active learning,
- help your pupils to learn about
reasoning and ranking, communication skills, team working, leadership, empathy, fine and gross-motor co-ordination skills, equality and diversity, love and respect of people, environment, our cultural values and music, while you deliver sequential teaching of musical literacy in a fully engaging way that boosts pupils' self-confidence and is as cost-effective as possible.
The courses include teaching philosophies of extremely high values: Kodály, Dalcrose, Orff guidelines, common sense and much more, from beginners up to advanced level.
More info including pricing at https://lks.zskhorvath.org
For Pupils and Carers:
Join an Aural Training/ Music Theory Group or request individual lessons in Liverpool
(Beginners to Grade 6)
Join a 0-3 and carers singing group with your child in Liverpool ( £5/ family unit) in English or in Hungarian
Join a home educated children's group with your child in Liverpool (up to 5 years: £5/ family unit) / for your child (from 6 years onwards: £7.50/ child)
- on Recorder and Tin whistle (up to Grade 4)
- on Bassoon up to Grade 8
- Learn playing chords and harmonise songs
- with 5-string Finnish kantele,
- with ukulele,
- with guitar,
- with piano.
Singing awareness courses for Health Professionals:
Learn how you can
- reduce mental health issues and isolation in your area by referring patients to community singing sessions
- learn to lead a community singing demonstration during mental health prevention and mindfulness training.
Classical Music, Folk Music
Beginners to Advanced
E-mail: [email protected]
Fee (30 minutes): £15.00
Fee (60 minutes): £28.00
PLEASE NOTE: All users of our service are bound by our terms
and conditions. We strongly recommend that you read our guidelines
on choosing a teacher before making any approach to a teacher for music lessons.
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.