MA - Music & Sonic Media (Currently Studying)
PGCE Secondary Music
BA (Hons) Music
10+ years performing experience
Music Technology (Live / Recording)
Composing / Songwriting
GCSE / A Level / Music Technology tutoring
Singer / Songwriter
Beginners to Advanced
I am a musician, qualified music teacher and masters student currently studying at Sussex University.
I offer music tuition in guitar, bass & piano as well as music production and recording techniques.
Whatever your abilities and goals with your music, I will tailor each course to suit your needs. Wether you're just starting out and want to improve your musical proficiency or are more advanced and wish to incorporate theory / songwriting / production. My teaching focuses on achieving student led goals in a supportive, fun and professional environment.
As a trained secondary and post 16 teacher I am also able to offer tutoring for GCSE's and post 16 courses and advise students with making choices and preparing for courses. I know what you need to be successful in exams and applications for courses.
- Qualified music teacher in secondary education (11-18)
- Previously head of Music & Music Technology at a large over subscribed secondary
- 5+ years experience in schools in various roles (support, teacher, HoD)
- SEN support experience
- DBS certified
- Over 10 years performing and touring experience in the UK/EU/USA
- Written / recorded / produced multiple releases with various bands/projects in a variety of genres
- Contributed soundtrack music for independant film makers
- Currently writing and performing with a band, due to release our second record in the coming months.
Lessons will be taught from my home with access to a range of amps, keyboards and effects pedals. I am also willing to travel (add £5 to overall fee).
If you have any further questions please feel free to message.
Fee (30 minutes): £15.00
Fee (60 minutes): £30.00
PLEASE NOTE: All users of our service are bound by our terms
and conditions. We strongly recommend that you read our guidelines
on choosing a teacher before making any approach to a teacher for music lessons.
If you feel this profile contains any inaccurate or inappropriate content, please
let us know.